APA-IUPSYS Global Mental Health Fellowship
APA and the International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS) invite applications for the APA-IUPsyS Global Mental Health Fellowship with the World Health Organization.
Deadline: April 16, 2021
Sponsors: APA ; International Union of Psychological Science (IUPsyS)
- Eligibility for this fellowship includes:
- be an APA member or have applied for APA membership at the time of application. International Affiliate members are also eligible.
- hold a doctoral degree which is:
- in a clinical area of psychology, typically clinical, counseling, or school psychology.
- from a legitimate, nationally recognized, academic institution (evaluated by the selection committee).
For further details, see: APA-IUPSYS Global Mental Health Fellowship