The Asian Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Association
We are a society for cognitive behavioral therapy practitioners and researchers in Asia. We are made up of various professional associations affiliated with the practice of cognitive behavioral therapies.
Statement of Purpose:
- To advance the theory and practice of CBT in Asia.
- To stimulate research of CBT.
- To improve the quality of teaching and training in CBT.
- To provide a forum for exchanging of ideas, knowledge, and application of CBT in Asia.
- To facilitate interaction and cooperation for the advancement of CBT knowledge and practice in Asia with the aim of contributing to the advancement of CBT to the world at large
ACBTA is part of the World Confederation of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (WCCBT) https://wccbt.org/