The Asian Cognitive Behavioral Therapies Association
We are a society for practitioners and researchers of cogitive and behavioral therapies in Asia. We are made up of various professional associations and individuals affiliated with the practice and research of cognitive and behavioral therapies.
Statement of Purpose:
- To advance the theory and practice of Cognitive Behavioral Therapies (CBT) in Asia.
- To stimulate research in the field of CBT.
- To improve the quality of research, teaching and training in CBT.
- To facilitate interaction and cooperation for the advancement of CBT knowledge and practice for the benefit of people in Asia.
- To contribute to the advancement of CBT to the world at large.
ACBTA is part of the World Confederation of Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies (WCCBT) https://wccbt.org/