Announcement for Registered Participants:
The Conference Program and Abstract Book can be downloaded from here: Publications | MSCP
To all registered participants of the conference, here are the step-by-step guide to join the conference HAPPENING NOW!
- Download the Microsoft Teams app onto your device, or access the Microsoft Teams via your web browser.
- Click on the link that you would like to join. The links (in blue) are in the Participant Invitation Letter that you would have received in the email you used to register for the conference. If you have not received the Participant Invitation Letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you as soon as possible.
- You do not need to login to Microsoft Teams, you can join as guest/attendee (anonymous). As long as you can see the live video, it means you are in the conference session.
NOTE: You are considered as registered if you have completed and successfully submitted the Google Form via the registration link provided in our official website (acbta.org) and posts in LinkedIn and Facebook, prior to 4th July 2021, 8 pm (MYT:UTC +8).
If you haven’t received any reply on your registration status or abstract submission status, please email us at: email@example.com.
The 7th Asian Cognitive Behavior Therapy Conference 2021
Embracing Differences, Celebrating Diversity
5-7 July 2021, Sunway University (100% Online)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
To be the most accessible conference in providing scientific updates and brief training classes on cognitive behavior therapy in the year 2021
To provide access to a free of charge, inclusive, international online conference to benefit CBT enthusiasts in times of pandemic lockdowns and financially critical circumstances.
The ACBTC2021 organizing committee is delighted to welcome you to the 7th Asian Cognitive Behavior Therapy Conference. We are excited to bring you a variety of international speakers and CBT trainers in our program.
We decided for the conference to be free of charge for the following reasons:
- to address the disadvantages of global communities of CBT researchers and practitioners due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- contributors to the conference such as speakers, trainers, and committee members will be providing their services pro bono
- resources, facilities, publicity and conference materials will be fully digital with no financial costs.
It is hoped that with this initiative, we are able to share the advancement of cognitive behavioral therapy to a wider audience in Asia, especially from developing countries who are usually limited in resources to attend international conferences. Despite being free of charge, we will ensure that the quality of papers are of international standing.
So, in a way, this conference will be a form of a CBT Woodstock Concert as a goodwill gesture for disadvantaged clinicians and academics who may be unable to afford paid conferences during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We look forward to having you join us virtually at Asian CBT 2021! #asiancbt2021
Please scroll downwards for our promotional videos!
In the meantime, here’s a video on Malaysia by Tourism Malaysia
We thank our local and global supporters: