SUBMISSION OF COMPLEX CASES FOR CASE SUPERVISION SESSIONS
The conference will include two 30-Minute Case Supervision sessions by Dr Freedom Leung and Dr Lata K. McGinn, who will be discussing complex cases related to i) Borderline Personality Disorder, and ii) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, respectively.
So, we are inviting you to send in your complex cases pertaining to BPD and OCD for Case Supervision sessions with our experts! Our aim for these case supervision sessions is to provide an avenue to discuss challenging clinical cases in hope to gain insights towards processes and solutions that could work better.
Please email your complex cases to firstname.lastname@example.org following the guidelines below by 15th May 2021. We will select two cases to be discussed in each Case Supervision session.
The guidelines for Complex Cases submission are as follows:
- Name, Position, and Affiliation of the person submitting the complex case
- Background (i.e., why the case is important and of interest).
- Brief case presentation (presenting features, symptoms, relevant demographic information and background histories).
- Investigation (results of relevant assessment that influence patient management).
- Treatment and outcome (description of any treatment and intervention, if relevant).
- Issue to raise and expectations from the case supervision session.
Word limit: 500 words